The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Sep 4, 2007

I go the adulterated way…


10:00 pm...Relief after the hectic day at work, worth the wait was a well maintained and an almost crowd less cab.

My day wasn’t very smooth, not really ‘coz of work but the mess around. Precisely, my boss #@^%$%... and because he can’t be good, people around can’t be good too, hope u know why…

I get to catch the bad bugs first…infectious they are!!
So I carefully pick things which benefit me first and rest later…at work, home everywhere…

All this while I didn’t notice there was someone sitting in the co-driver’s seat…noticed him as he asked which block of the locality I stay in…he asked the driver to let me off first and then him, I didn’t like the idea…don’t know why…

I’m not in a habit of seeing people doing good these days…no matter how trivial. I stared at his facial expressions; they weren’t meant for me…wasn’t even looking at me. But I read there was generosity …a gentleman would let the lady off first, SAFELY…and he was doing that…but nooooo
Since I’m not good to anybody anymore, how could I see someone else be good…hits me HARD

It gave me a sense of defeat. I wanted him to act mean and selfish, which is what I am used to…so that I reach home and insult him virtually on his selfish act…this is what we do, right…?

Not really used to it…anymore…

BEATEN UP AND MOULDED by the ways of life!


posted by Rashi at 2:49 PM

9 Comments:

yeah lady this is what we do
mystic of our body mind n morality has made us...we are always on side of blamer..a function of sadistic variable...

a way out in others...!!


p.s. where is ur shout box? no place to drop msgs..:( m fine how are u? still in gurgaon?

September 5, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

hey butd en u gotta be gud at times.. else there won't be anything ncie to luk forward to... i've been in teh same situation many a times, but den i'm lucky enuf to luk for a silver lining in everything.. adn i find it.. dats my take on life.. dats how i deal with it!!

September 5, 2007 at 5:20 AM  

Hmm...been there as well. Its like a conviction thing going on you know. Like you are bad and the other person just has to do good to make it known to yourself that you are bad. And whoeva loves the feeling of being correction.:/ none of us for real.

Cheers!:)

September 6, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

At times we get used to the bad that good seems to be a bit weird.

Howdy do??

September 6, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Spot on girl. Couldnt agree more.

September 7, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

you are right I guess..being selfish is the only way out these days...:)

September 8, 2007 at 1:58 AM  

Yeah, we get strangely supicious, don't we? But perhaps it is better to be safe than sorry.

September 8, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

so true!
and life Fucks everyone and makes u change! hehe!

peace & love
Jeevy

September 9, 2007 at 10:37 AM  

If you have picked up all the bad lessons aftr people did sumthn awful to you, you could pass on the same lessons to another one by acting in the same manner...I feel the courage lies in tresspassing what is normally expected...And remember, there are people who might have cared for you at times but just becoz u passed on the lessons u learnt to them...they might have been hurt and turned indifferent!!So, u get wat u give is the moral of the story!!

November 28, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home