The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Jun 25, 2007

Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi ♫



...and then he entered the alley, making his presence felt just to me. Strict physique and mindful semblance..couldn't take my eyes off him. Ask me and I can give a plush description of his unornamented being.

I would rather opt to sit and enjoy by my self most of the times, but this someone made a connection with me..with me, ah..without my consent and not even a single eye contact. It wasn’t love, no..not at all..but I was so readily floored. And I concluded that we can be great companions, could be I saw a reflection of my own, could be that I felt he is someone I can hold intelligent conversation with..can laugh with..my preacher..my guide..my MASTER..someone I would listen to…

Happens with me often, with abstract feelings, with living being, with immovable things, with places…there is some connection, mine with them…I am unaware!

But I like the connection…

Happened ever…with you ??

posted by Rashi at 4:22 AM

2 Comments:

Happens once with everybody for sure...But happens only once...
Thass the most unfortunate part of it..!!

June 26, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

Oh yes ma'am!! very much.. and too with a person i' have never met!! And yet she's one whom i know the best in this world.... Love your expression lady.. they are awesome!!

July 2, 2007 at 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home