The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Aug 10, 2007

Rendezvous



Life - Ok chill...tell me what you want?

Me - You know it pretty much…

Life - I know…huh?
The last time, remember you said…

ok forget it…you’re never pleased, no matter what you get out of me. And stop calling me names, ok? You’ve called me filthiest of words you could think of.

Me - Now listen, I don’t have junk time. Let’s talk business; I’ll be outright.
Why you give me all reconciled happiness, all corporate crap, every metropolitan
excuse…and you expect me to be thankful ? I don’t want the second best every time…

I have complaint; I know ‘m being demanding but that’s how I feel, befits the
explanation of my plight…do you realize?? no smirk you

Life - My smile gives you that feeling of smirk; my approval gets you throw tantrums;
my blessing is taken for granted and then you call these kinda meetings...

Me - Never mind, will sit down some other time; you have no potential to answer my questions I feel; it doesn’t seem to go anywhere…

Life - It never will…gotta change your outlook of life, hon…matters ain’t so servile…

Me - I shall take your leave now. I know what to do. Thanks for sparing time…will see you if need be…


Life (monologue) - Poor you! You never know when I give you the ultimatum…the final word.

Meet the deadlines for your dreams soon…I'll be helpless then
Time’s running !!
posted by Rashi at 1:11 PM

23 Comments:

very symbolic rashi!!

btw nice template :P

August 10, 2007 at 11:31 PM  

wow!!!
Life is beautiful and short...
Just live it..

Take care

August 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM  

The clock is always ticking! But I suppose we all like to take life by its horns sometimes!

August 11, 2007 at 1:18 AM  

creativity overload :D i wrote something similar a long time go. a discussion with your inner self? or maybe Life is a person (like a life partner) depends how u interpret it.

August 11, 2007 at 3:23 AM  

if life were my girl, i'd break up NOW.
Hehe.

You two will agree one time. the last time.

August 11, 2007 at 4:27 AM  

@phoenix - thx :)

@shruti - I agree, it indeed is b'ful..but those why's and how's are always there in my mind...but it goes on !

@the black king - Yes ought to have, both are adamant..life and we

@zazafeefus - rite, tht was my interpretation when i wrote it..would like to read wot u wrote.

@the acid tongue - is it? break up and then catch another, rite ? hehehe

August 11, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

& you running with time too? Life ought to answer few of our questions atleast.

August 11, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

I hate my life!
damn!

August 11, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

//is it? break up and then catch another, rite ? hehehe

Thats just so not me. well maybe it is..
i'd never know! until i have someone special enough to be my life ;)

August 12, 2007 at 4:10 AM  

That last bit, about meeting deadlines for our dreams... how very depressing, yet so true! I love your little tete-a-tete with life. The voice of my life is just as snazzy and never fails to bring me reality checks ;)

August 12, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

Time's running... out!!

:)

My convo with life would be pretty simple. When I have this, I want that and vice versa :P

August 12, 2007 at 7:43 AM  

wow.. amazingly true in every sense of the word! time's running out..

August 12, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

nice sketch btw

August 12, 2007 at 11:43 PM  

amazing stuff!! the way you have put up the conversation with inner self is too good!

August 13, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 14, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

hey..
wow..
nice mockery by life..
let me quote from Milan Kundra's The curtain:
"Human life as such is a defeat.All we can do in the face of that ineluctible defeat called life is to try to understand it"

August 14, 2007 at 7:01 AM  

Life is all about deadlines and wanting it more. More happiness, less or no pain, but all we get is just reverse....

Life is sometimes they say ann enigma.....

Great blog............

My first comment of the many to come....

Mine : http://travelogueworthtwocents.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

Happy Independence Day Rashi...You seem to be lost nowdays.

August 14, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

Great Template. And interesting post.:)

Cheers!

August 15, 2007 at 5:49 AM  

those picture goes well with the write-up.. loved the post

August 17, 2007 at 3:53 AM  

Loved your blog......And a trendy templt....

August 19, 2007 at 8:18 AM  

Good blog. And cool template. Words resonate in my ears. Conversation with Life, wish i cud ask it few questions....

Blogrolled you.....

Ashu!!!

August 19, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

plain..short n bull's eye!!!
but i never agree with life 's answers

August 23, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home