The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Jul 1, 2007

“Talk to me, Mirror”


..my mirror doesn’t talk to me, I’ve been standing here...

Every night it smiles to me and kisses me to bed.

“Mirror, talk to me, please..I still look as pretty as I was. Tell me that again..
You think I did it wrong, nooooo…its love…trust me…now please look at me..please..
Tell me how that dress suits me and be my partner in my moods..

You’ll make me go insane or I choose to be mum forever, say something now..

Now look at me in my eyes and speak to me, give me those beautiful looks, today again..do that till the time I need...please, please……please…”

Don’t misjudge me, my conscience!!
posted by Rashi at 11:30 AM

9 Comments:

wow!!!
Beautiful post..
gone through your whole blog..
Marvellous, i must admit..

Take care

July 2, 2007 at 2:41 AM  

this is such a beautiful post!! and i ike the pic too... somehow teh anguish of loneliness seeps through!!

July 2, 2007 at 3:44 AM  

hey u write good buddy..why is it so that mirror is annoyed with you?? is everything fine with you..Never loose heart beauty is never in need of appreciating...beauty is just beauty,,,,

Take Care
Vikas{V}

July 2, 2007 at 4:01 AM  

lovely is the way u write
..amazing
u shd b doing more of this

July 2, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

My mirror only tells me one thing "Look at yourself, you do not deserve happiness". Sigh!!!!
------thnx for leavin a comment behind..am tryin to be fine...just trying :)

July 3, 2007 at 1:45 AM  

wow!
wonderful. nice blog u've got here! :)
thanx for the visit upon my blog! do come back! :)

peace & love
Jeevy

July 4, 2007 at 9:20 AM  

people around you can tell you so much more than mirrors. Try turning to ur best friend.

July 10, 2007 at 11:37 AM  

Very creative and mirror always motivates us one step further when we look at it positive than anger.

July 10, 2007 at 11:41 PM  

Good post.

November 11, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home