The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Sep 12, 2007

Caught napping...Tagged 'Me'...!!


Funny fact is…the thing I dread the most happens to me first…NEVER wanted to be tagged, nyway, Rajeev got me trapped :(
**To give you all the idea of how it goes...
Here are the rules:
* Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
* When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
* At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.

I don’t have a middle name, and even after using my li’l brain hard couldn't think of one which I’d ever like to have…so going the way around, I choose a name which I’d like to keep if given the rights of baptizing myself…

SANJANA in that case…

S – Don’t really believe in idol worship, with due respect to all who b’lve in it.
Me a die hard believer in Shirdi Sai…Strength is what it means to me.

A – People say what’s in the name…I say, everything…
My life revolves around the person whose name starts with this letter...

N – This would be the first time I’d disclose my nick name…but since I am tagged I will...
My nick name is NANU…very few people call me by that name…and I like it.

J - June, my month of birth…so makes me a Gemini...
Living up to the perception of the sign; I show some traits not all…like brains turn me on, I like people who talk and make sense, etc.

…Have stated the first and the most important thing which relates to the letters above; have left the repeated ones…clever me!

And here comes the exciting chance to bother people…

I tag:

S – SAM
A – Ashu, Annie
N – Nisha
J – J

Keep rocking !
posted by Rashi at 1:17 PM

17 Comments:

:)

September 12, 2007 at 11:07 PM  

S.A.N.J... hmmm, not bad a tag I say. Will take it up soon.

September 12, 2007 at 11:29 PM  

Great u know abt u..

U tagged me...awwww..i hate goin thru this.

September 13, 2007 at 12:26 AM  

hmmm... nice tag.. i'll take it up Nanu :D

September 13, 2007 at 1:43 AM  

hi rashi.. thanks for tagging me.these things dont bother me, they rather excite and give a feeling of being in peoples minds:) i will do the interesting tag soon... ur blog is pretty interesting and am going to link you to my blog.. ok na?

September 13, 2007 at 1:46 AM  

Thanks for the same.........wud do the tag soon, though a bit tricky and difficult!!!

September 13, 2007 at 6:46 AM  

hey..

name's got everything..
just the very mention of one name makes your heartbeat go faster..

one name occupies more space in your notebook than the course material..

September 15, 2007 at 4:34 AM  

Yeah that was clever, Nanu-ji! :)

September 17, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

Nanu -- that's a very lovely name :)

September 18, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

ok I can pick a name? This makes it simpler then :)

Hi btw , got here from sam's.

Nice read :)

September 20, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

hey where r u ? done the tag :)

September 22, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

thanx for doin it! :)

September 24, 2007 at 10:49 AM  

Well done nanu :)

September 26, 2007 at 5:54 AM  

ZZZzz??? Sleeping?

September 26, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

:P

September 28, 2007 at 9:07 AM  

Looks like you still napping rashi..

September 30, 2007 at 10:13 PM  

Hey Rashi, Read your page today...it feels like i never knew you !! You write really well.But try to write sometime optimistic as well..

Keep up the good work...I ll keep visiting...

~Preru

December 18, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home