The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Jun 22, 2009

Can you read my silence??



I turn the inside out of myself...
...Sitting to re-iterate and brain dump my thoughts somewhere...a stint to give my mind and eyes a sticky-note kind of reminder of what I want...
I am not unreasonable, nor adamant...
I am approximately correct in reaching a fact that I am craving...so much like all of us...
I will never follow trends in pursuit of happiness...
I am desire driven...
There are things which are not meant to be, but they are...
I am an unknown, unidentified follower of somebody...but I am not crowd...

I have continued to live ‘coz my dreams are someone’s treasure in my eyes!

If I get starry eyed with you, as I talk...I am drifted in those thoughts yet again...thoughts of love which was no false...the essence of life so much so that I look into the empty sky ...until far somewhere...and back through the window on the...couch and cushion with ‘my wine’ and ‘your beer...’

and no blink...
catch me smile...and no blink...
posted by Rashi at 11:07 AM

10 Comments:

This seems to be a post on the edge for me between happiness and sadness...

Hope you are doing fine da...

take care... cheers...

June 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

There are some things in life which are not meant to be but are...

They usually stay that way :)

June 22, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

my first visit..i hope you are alright.. nicely desribed emotions there

June 25, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

cool. well written emotions. I somehow felt strength in action there. Keep going!

July 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Its the first time I m here...and I m liking it! *digging into the archives*

July 3, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

wow.... and the wait has paid off...
love ur starry eyes...

July 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

ping pong emotions..
very nice catch
liked your style
nice one.
wishes

July 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Your "silence" has many words to be read in it just like your pursit of happiness is driven by desires.

for a change be the crowd, to feel the similarity and re-define the difference.

:)

July 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Rashi,

Sorry for delay in posting comment. May your dreams come true.

Take care

July 25, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

Love it! You made me want to crack open my wine bottle with that post and that picture!! Try writing something with some good amount of wine in you... the little giddy feeling... it's amazing..the way we express all that we had clogged inside ourselves for stupid reasons...

Enjoy and God bless you :)

P.s keep writing such fab things

xx sonya

August 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home