The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

May 17, 2008

I’ll smile for u, heart !



I always thought I write well, at least I can write what’s in mind…foolish!
There’s so much in and around, I write to feel light and be off to another venture…I can’t move ‘coz I can’t write...I know I need to...

Far at the horizon as I raise my eyes…I see myself, staring back at myself…did I dig a hole in the ground and through it came out on the other side of the world, in South America…?? Or have I closed an eye and half the world has readily disappeared from sight…not bad a thought to occur once in a while, what say…you freebies…

…I enjoyed the flight of fantasy!

Call me not a dreamer…and hinder not my way to a holiday trip…I am re-coupling with my fiber of emotion and intellect…

I WANNA SWAY IN THE AIR…a kid told me he sees me smile…but the bigger-brains rope me down…CLIP CLIP CLUTCH…

posted by Rashi at 5:02 AM

16 Comments:

clip clip caught!!
cool yaar!!

May 17, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Hey.. its cool to be able to make ur mind wander a bit.. does a lot to cool one's head off..

May 18, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Let it loose !
Smart usage of words there, its worth all the waiting, everytime :)

May 19, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

:)

chained.we are all chained.

May 20, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

clip clip caught
hehe.. nice one

May 21, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

you really DO write well :-)

May 23, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Reflection is good (especially the self reflection kinds) unless you are coding in .NET at which point it is just a pain in ar*e.

Coffee anyone? No? Coke? No? Beer?

No?

OH well!

May 28, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

yes you do write very well & indeed flights to the wonderland are fascinating to say the least..your mind drifts away from the pertinent thoughts for sometime but it feels so good..keep writing Rashi:)

May 28, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

wow my type of randomness love your writing style :)

May 29, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

You do have a way with words!! It does pay to be a dreamer you know!! you can escape to imaginary worlds and build your own fairy-tales!

May 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

liked the wrds...

about clip clip clutch, let it go..

May 29, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

awesome...n u really do write well!!

May 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Long time ! Been busy ???

June 3, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Whew....Just back from a roller coaster made of words there....:)
Very well put together....Keep smiling...Don care for the 'so called' bigger brains...

June 5, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

even being the dreamer that I am, I still feel that I dont break free these days. that all the wanderings of my mind are pretty much the mundane oft visited areas.
Is that stagnation of the mind? i feel so... i pray one day my mind will again break free to think like an eagle unchained!

June 7, 2008 at 1:46 AM  

hmm, you write deep...in a different way.

June 10, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home