The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Apr 25, 2008

punctuating on ripples...for the tides ahead...


Well…ages into my self-deployed world now…

I take along my mind, my thoughts, my conscience - the God, to places I go…
giving me appeasing fellowship…they remove undesired human clutter…when at mental bargain with my God…I at times tell him that I will DO something IF some wish of mine is fulfilled…very next moment I withdraw…I mustn’t have liked some game rule, anyway…

I listen to my mind and talk to the heart…roam with my desire and come back to peace…

I feel loved and I love that feeling…I am someone’s unique creation on earth; I keep myself to me…lest the culture spoils me…

Did I still hear you saying, that I need anybody…??

posted by Rashi at 11:47 AM

14 Comments:

love this line " I take along my mind, my thoughts, my conscience - the God, to places I go…"

u r neva alone n yet u dont consider all these things in "anybody"...i guess u answered ur own ques

April 27, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Nicely put.. But sometimes we need a mirror, to see even our own face...

April 27, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

life is all that we feel and we experience...but ppl who can understand it are true by existence...

like the way you put up things...
good flow of words...
nice blog ya got and a nice template too...

April 27, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Well written.
About your question?
I believe its just the projection to the world. You have the best answer yourself look inside. :)

April 28, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

peace with self is the ultimate destination n if thats true-you seem to be a step ahead-peace n content with self. Short and impactful!

April 30, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

No ! May God be with you !!
Very well written, your posts are always worth their wait :)

April 30, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

......... :):):):):)

May 3, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Hmmm..

May 3, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Interesting..you talk to your mind and heart...hmmm

I was once very drunk (duh!) and I asked myself this, if I am neither my mind nor my heart then scientifically who am I?

Here is the complete banter

http://achingpen.blogspot.com/2007/12/who-am-i.html

What do you say?

May 5, 2008 at 4:46 AM  

You are tagged! Details on my blog!

May 9, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

:) maybe, maybe not...

u dnt ever need smone to dscvr urslf but u may need smone for many other rsns...

May 12, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

now that is one hell of a piece.
Awesome!
:-)

May 16, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

fushh......
lot of thinking required to think what u think ....
:)

June 2, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

At the end of the day, I think everyone needs someone. Noone is born so self-satisfied and so independant. Really. Its all bout accepting the dependance on people :)

June 10, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home