The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Mar 20, 2008

...unfolding petals - TAGGED !!


After a long interrogation with mind, I finally discover few to quote random things about
myself…never stressed my little brain so much, but a buddy blogger (Gonecase:http://johanybravo.blogspot.com/) tagged me, huh!!

What I had to do in the tag...had to jot down 7 random things about myself! And then tag 7 people too!! Here we go, GC...
______


While I drive not really bad; I hate shifting the gears to 2nd, wish I could omit that sequence and move to the 3rd, 4th and 5th, always. No idea why…may be that I don’t like the thought of driving so slow…

I am passionate about SPEED; formula1 thus being my favorite sport…

I am BAD at remembering NAMES and reasonably GOOD at remembering FACES…citing incident: I almost banged the phone when someone called up for my sister, and didn’t ask for her by her affectionate name.

I am crazy for visiting WATER PLACES…so much so, that my friends would annoy me by showing me a dirty drain of water, calling it a water body…

I am SUPERSTITIOUS at my choice of time and my hour of ease…

I am very fond of coffee; a nice Irish coffee does wonders at any point in time. My blood type is coffee now, if tested!!

I enjoy silence; it gives me time to contemplate and decide and observe and infer…eventually, people find me smiling to glory when I am not with words…
______

That’s a little about me…
Can I please break the rule and tag nobody? Sorry GC, you can get even with me sometime later :)

But, I really enjoyed doing the TAG…

Labels:

posted by Rashi at 4:28 AM

16 Comments:

gimme a 5 for d third pt!!! :)

March 20, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

FI...wow...


i prefer bikes instead..

nice knowin a lil bt u...

March 20, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Hey, nicely done....good to know a bit more about you. Keeping fingers crossed for Malaysian GP, eh !!
Thanks for taking up this tag aur badle ka kabhi mauka diya to lunga :D

March 21, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

you used the words "Gone case" too!!!
wow. i blogged something similar but in a different tone!!

March 23, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

hehe!
that was a nice tag!
I live on coffee too!
I love Irish Coffee! *same pinch* :D
lol

-I

March 23, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

even im in for pt 3...speed is wat i like too...at times i drive..real fast...its fun..but not rash :)...btw blog updated

March 24, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

i am very fond of coffee as well :-)
and i am so bad at remembering names... so i use the words "sweeti", "dear" quite frequently... hehe

March 26, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

neither am i that good in remembering people names but i do make up for it as i seldom tend to forget people by faces:)

March 27, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Hey Busybee...no updates since long !!

March 28, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Bikes bikes!
:)
n love speeed!

March 28, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Nice...

This was very interesting

"I am SUPERSTITIOUS at my choice of time and my hour of ease"

Care to elaborate? An example would be great!

March 29, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

F1... so whom do u think gonna win this Sunday...

i bet on Kimi :D
i hope u rnt a Mclaren or Renault fan :P

**I am very fond of coffee; a nice Irish coffee does wonders at any point in time. My blood type is coffee now, if tested

really :P
I like Mocha the most :D
may be my blood type will be the same as Mocha, Gosh i need to c a doctor to check :P
lolzzz

**I enjoy silence

I cant notice tat ;)

thanks for letting us know wat u r...it was fun :)

Cheers!!!

April 3, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

and it was a pleasure reading abt u!!!
as for irish coffee... well... that brew got me my best pal.. how can i not love it?? :D

April 4, 2008 at 1:18 AM  

I liked reading your tag because you are the exact opposite of me and each point seemed amazing to me!!

April 5, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

I am very fond of coffee; a nice Irish coffee does wonders at any point in time. My blood type is coffee now, if tested!!

i love irish coffee too :D

April 8, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

My first visit to this place and I find it quite interesting.. We have a few things in common too.. I'm a sucker for formula1 n speed... love coffee and silence, preferably together.

Enjoyed my visit here.. Cheers!

April 10, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home