The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Nov 28, 2007

Framed Smile...


Clicking to glory…like this and that, ‘eh posing hmm not bad…

I like the way you smile in here, this one could have been better, had you given that chuckle of yours some shut, anyway…your smile does wonders to this one…

Hang on…wanna capture this too, hon. Look at you…happy you look, as if heaven’s been granted…I tell myself...

And I ask my life all the time…,”Do you mind as I capture moments I look happy in and feel nicer than never…holding the camera I go on and on…?”
Simpering she says, she likes it too…she likes it when I sit with my album which I freshen up every time with pictures, weaving memories...looking back in time I see no grins and tears, but smiles and laughter…so I shall make more, more albums…more stills, I skip sadness this way…

I WILL NEVER CLICK YOU, TEAR…NO ONE DOES…

When I return to life sometime…
I’d like the stills…one happy snapshot to next, and then next…next…walking past glooms…I’d smile to myself…
posted by Rashi at 7:38 AM

19 Comments:

The words are too gud as always...bt therz a request...Try nt to FRAME your smile...plzzzz!!

November 28, 2007 at 8:13 AM  

You've got a flair for writing mam!

Keep up the good work :)

Take care!

Ravi (a reader of your blog)

November 28, 2007 at 10:04 AM  

Good place you've got here with a great template..
*cheers*
I'll come back to read more!!

November 29, 2007 at 2:17 AM  

beautiful thought....its amazing.... specially the thought-no one wants to click tears but its better to potray what comes naturally even if it is a sad smile which is way better than the smile which does not reach the eye.

November 30, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

Skip the sadness, click the happiness :)

December 1, 2007 at 1:19 AM  

only silence can b the answer of this..not in right mind to say..but nevertheless no one can doubt the absolute solidarity of ur writing

December 1, 2007 at 3:18 PM  

nice thoughts.. :) and a good atttitude.

but life is richer for all of it, the gloom and the happiness.. for one couldnt exist without the other, creation itself is in duality.

December 5, 2007 at 7:59 AM  

optimism is a timeless mantra right! yup i'd hate sad pictures too. nothing like happy pics even if i was feeling rotten that day, even if i was down in the doldrums if i managed conjuring up one glorious smile its worth it. :)

December 7, 2007 at 4:42 AM  

Thanks for coming by my blog raashi & i am looking ahead for your future visits as well..take care:)

December 7, 2007 at 11:09 AM  

Last para was superb Rashi and that depicted ur spirits.....

rock on!!!

December 9, 2007 at 6:38 AM  

pls increase the frequency of ur posts....

December 9, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

i need a shoutbox on ur blog..koi rasta chod hi nahi rakha aapne..hi bye bolne ka!!1grrrr

December 9, 2007 at 12:42 PM  

Hey long time hows u rashi?

December 9, 2007 at 10:32 PM  

Very interesting..never thought about it this way.

December 10, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

lovely template n gr8 blog!!

December 10, 2007 at 10:39 AM  

Lovely!

Keep up the good work!

Anjuli

December 11, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Hi! Im the author of the poem in Nanci's blog. It's true, that what means true love. Inconditional, and eternal. Unlucky i was the only one to love in a such way... sad, when we love someone so much, and he doesnt feel the same. The love i feel will be eternal, but also the hurt i felt leaving him. Better have suffered and loved, or better never have loved and suffered?
Good evening, very nice blog. I will add as friend if you agree.
Marghy

December 14, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Very peppy writing style, blogrolling you :-)

December 17, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

hey hi!! wer art thou??

December 19, 2007 at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home