The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Jun 13, 2007

As I think of you.....



As I sit alone thinking about you
Your silent eyes and silent lips
speaking volumes about just nothing….

How lovely were those days when I took you in my arms, forgetting everything around…

I wonder how defined your existence in my life is….
A dream, a fairy tale, can't stop a smile on my face.
Now there rolls a tear down the cheek.. how much I miss you and how much I long to meet..
Never thought a wait could be so long, longer than the spaces between…..

Never will I be able to put it in words, may be words alone, so I am singing a song, with words dipped in love….

Can you hear the sound of love?
Can you see the blue sky above?
Do you miss me when I am away?
Do you want me to stay?

The breeze gave me your message and took mine too
It touched my cheek when I was thinking of you…
posted by Rashi at 10:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home