The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Jun 13, 2007

Last time when I first lived


...Again he pampered me and made me smile
again he kissed me and hugged me for a while....
He came into my life with no intimation,
and flooded my thoughts with happy fascination.
thinkin' about love in our own miraculous ways
just being together in Aprils' and Mays'.
And......... then the day came when he had to go
leaving me behind and my spirits low.
He hugged me again with a tight hold
and kept me close till no tears rolled.
I could see truth in his sparklin' eyes
a moment witnessed by the god's of the skies
We lived our lives in those few moments gone
a moment for which I would die to be reborn

....that was the last time when
I lived for the first time.....

We separated then in hope to meet again
with hope in eyes and heart filled with pain.
There was a hope to be together again
walking hand in hand in sun, breeze or rain....
never to part again.......
never to part again......
posted by Rashi at 8:52 AM

4 Comments:

very ryhythmic!

June 14, 2007 at 11:33 PM  

i am so touched readin this...ur blog is so much similar to the kind of writing i do....do visit www.anniexpressions.blogspot.com
cheers!

June 15, 2007 at 11:40 PM  

It was just so miraculous...
I just dived into the past for the 3 min while reading it...It is something like a biography U wrote for me...
Reminded me of the last time when I first lived...
Thanks 4 bringing it back....

June 26, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

loved it! :)
i must b in love too!

July 9, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home