The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Mar 10, 2011

So be it


The words in my echo fall … why I search madly in the ocean, in the air, in the void of the sound?
I carry my whole world along…but here’s a dream wandering around…
I’ll never disclose…how close it rose…to the sky and beyond the moon…
The sun’s my friend and the pastures my bed…we chat by the passing noon…
It pinks and blues; why my skin’s losing shades…I loved the dusky mist

Please give me a falling star…now my wish‘s falling out of my fist…
posted by Rashi at 3:14 AM

3 Comments:

"here’s a dream wandering around…"
love these lines... and the ending is awesome....

March 11, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

stars when fall down, burn and vanish. its always better to be in the sky, or reach for it rather waiting for a fall.

Love the contrast of your writings..well done!

March 15, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Rashi,

Pursuit of happiness well stated. But happiness is in own hands. It is just that one needs to make up mind to be positive and see happiness in so many small things which one tends to miss out in the rush of life.

Take care

March 21, 2011 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home