The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Jun 9, 2010

Many Happy Returns of The Day...!! A mid-night thought...


It’s a happy birthday to me…

If my life gives meaning to someone…around or away
If my words sooth someone in literal plight
If my eyes say what my heart means
If my hand supports someone who relies on me
If my love breathes new life into some memories
If my walk has an inherited virtue
If my being means a high head to the one who got me into this world…


posted by Rashi at 1:00 AM

8 Comments:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear... :)

Have a lovely day and a beautiful year ahead :)

take care... cheers...

June 9, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Happy birthday sweetheart....i wish you the most beautiful things, just meant for you, and in which you will grow ceaselessly into the amazing person you are.
kisses
j

June 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

happy b'day :)

June 9, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Rashi,

BELATED MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

Very noble thoughts.

Take care

June 9, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

Happy Birthday Love :)

June 9, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

Happy Birthday, Rashi!

June 9, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

happy b'day ............

June 10, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Belated B'day wishes!!!!

August 5, 2010 at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home