The pursuit of happiness is a chase for a lifetime..

Aug 2, 2011

A season’s wait…



Neither the roof nor the garden, no window pane, has changed

Through the avenue I slide down the memory lane…

Since then,


A little less, a little more, what else

The mud in the garden has come inside.

I see dust on the mirror

I see nothing on the walls

But, I hope my autumn is just around.

The blue at the dusk, has no grey in it

But, it will soon rain

And I breeze along.


Picture by me ~ Shot at Neemrana fort


posted by Rashi at 3:09 AM

6 Comments:

enjoy the autumn!

August 2, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

Rashi,

Is it memories playing up in mind? Or coming to present after remembering something of past? But when we say " my autumn " it normally indicates old age.

Take care

August 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

loved the lines..."A little less, a little more"
inspiration well drawn...

August 2, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

when we visit some places we also go to some fogotten places within ourselves...this is how i felt as i read your words,
but the two glasses were like an invitation to celebrate!

August 30, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

how r u .............

October 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

@ Anonymous ... As usual, Thanks !

October 21, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home